Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shower woes


Feeling like I need to rewind and document more funny baby stories. So here we go.

Sometime around January B and I started showering together at night. Bending over the bath tub was back-breaking and she was no longer content to sit and her exersaucer and play while I showered in the morning, so this was the easiest solution. She LOVES showering with momma. Anyways. . .

So we did our regular routine and when we finished, B was happily playing with her shower toys so I stepped out and finished drying off and getting dressed and let her do her own thing. I've learned to NEVER interrupt a happy baby. After maybe 5 or 10 minutes, she decided she was finished and came clamoring out of the shower. I got her dressed and ready for bed, and we went on with our evening.

The next morning, Lee wakes up to get ready for work and complains that our bathroom sinks. I think he's blaming it on me changing B's diaper in there before we shower and somewhat dismiss it :) (Whatever honey, I'm not going to stop getting B ready in our bathroom because you don't want diapers in here. Comes with the territory, right?) He opens up the shower and finds a cute little B poo waiting for him. Haha, apparently she left the present for daddy the night before when she was "finishing up" and I missed it. Whoops!!

Nothing like a baby turd in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment